Monday, August 21, 2006

Camping in Golden Ears





So our first experience camping with the little guy was successful... I have to admit I was a bit nervous at first, but he did great. We rented a Tent trailer with my parents and that made all the difference. I don't think I would've enjoyed being stuffed in a tent with a baby and all our luggage and crap.
There were 21 of us in all... 11 of that were kids ( i think...), so we were quite the crowd. The campsite was beautiful, and we enjoyed lots of poker, walks, fires and best of all... FOOOOOD!!! haha. We also enjoyed a good 3km hike to some beautiful falls, normally it would take someone about 45 mins to do... but with all of us (kids, a 9 month preggo and a cripple) it was more like 2 hrs... ONE WAY!! but still sooo much fun.
Enjoy the pictures :)

1 comment:

Donloree said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! But we sure miss you in Edmonton - remember to come back!!!!