Friday, January 12, 2007

The Winning Picture

I guess I am a sucker for contests... "Regis & Kelly" are having a "Beautiful Baby" contest and I just couldn't resist. For a number of reasons, first being that Eli is the cutest (biased, I know) and second... It's very rare that a TV show allows Canadian residents to enter. So once I found out that I could enter, I knew that I just had to. The problem was, what picture do I choose? There are just so many! haha (again, biased). So I brought out the camera, and waited to see what my little man would do.

So here's the "winning" (hopefully :) picture:

















And a few close runner-ups:







































The 10 Semi-Finalists will be chosen the week of February 19th, and flown (all-expense paid!) to New York to appear on the show. Then I think America (and Canada) votes for the most Beautiful Baby. The grande prize winner receives $5000 and the four runner ups $1000. So keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Donloree said...

You've got my vote! Such a cute boy and a great picture. You guys deserve a fun-filled, free adventure! I definitely have my fingers crossed for you guys.

Unknown said...

awww the bottom one is soo cute haha. i think all of them would win ahha. (i know, im not that much of a help for picking JUST one..haha) sooooooo i htink that whatever one you choose would do good. the middle one is cute too... haha. aw crap im just making it more complicated :S haha.